The LUC V4 Four Bay LCD Battery Charger by Efest is a well-built universal charger intelligently designed to be compatible with virtually any type of rechargeable battery. It sports a crystal clear LCD screen that displays each battery’s charging stats / voltage rating, it also comes equipped with a wall adapter.
The Efest LUC V4 battery charger has four independent charging ports and is compatible with most 3.7 volt Li-Ion or LiMn batteries like: 10440, 14500, 14650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 26500 and 26650. This universal smart charger is also equipped with an array of protection features like zero voltage activation function, overcharge protection, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection.
One unique feature of the LUC V4 battery charger by Efest is its dual USB charging ports located on the back section of the device. With a fully charged battery in charging port 2, the LUC V4 charger can charge electronic devices such as: smart phones, music players, gaming devices, etc, a feature that is perfect when on the go.
EFEST LUC V4 FOUR BAY LCD BATTERY CHARGER FEATURES:
If the LUC V4’s rectangle button is pressed, the charging mode (0.5A / 1A / 2A) can be changed in order to charge batteries of different sizes (ex: 3.6V / 3.7V Li-Ion batteries)
- DC5V (1A & 0.5A) USB Ports are compatible with most USB equipped consumer products
- 0.5A / 1A Rate: Can charge 4 batteries at once (10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18350/18490/18500/18650/22650)
- 2A Rate: Can charge 2 batteries at the same time (25500 & 26650)
LOW POWER ALARM:
When charging a USB device off of a battery placed in the charger, the transparent button will flash blue when the power of the battery is lower than 15%
REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION:
While the charger is plugged in, each charging port features its own separate reverse polarity protection that prevents short circuits from occurring during use.
ZERO VOLTAGE ACTIVATION FUNCTION:
When the Efest LUC V4 battery charger is in standby mode and an over-discharged battery (voltage below 2V) is placed into a charging port, the zero voltage activation will go off. The red light will turn on after battery activation and will then begin to charge.
OVER-CHARGE PROTECTION & AUTO-MONITOR CHARGE:
The LUC V4 battery charger will automatically stop charging once the battery has reached its full capacity in order to prevent overcharging or damaging cells.
1-AMP PORTABLE USB CHARGING OUTPUT:
The LUC V4 charger is able to charge most USB devices such as smart phones, iPads, music players, gaming devices, etc. To use this feature, disconnect the device from the wall, place a fully charged battery into charging port #2, plug your device into one of the USB ports located on the back of the charger and press and hold the rectangle button of the charger for 2 seconds to begin charging.
EFEST LUC V4 FOUR BAY LCD BATTERY CHARGER SPECS:
- AC input Power: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- AC output Power: DC 12V 2A
- DC input Power: DC 12V 2A
- 0.5A CC current: 500mA ± 5%
- 1A CC current: 1000mA ± 5%
- 2A CC current: 2000mA ± 5%
- TC current (battery voltage < 2.9V): 10mA~20mA
- Activation current (battery voltage < 2V): 10±1m A
- USB output floating Voltage: 5.0-5.5V
- USB Output floating current: < 10mA
- Auto cut-off voltage: 4.23V ± 0.05V
- CV cut-off current: < 10% max current
- Standby current: < 20mA
- Maximum Output current: 1A
- Battery output Cut-off voltage: 3.0 ± 0.05V
- Auto recharge voltage: 3.9 ± 0.15V
- Dimensions: 228.6mm x 114.3mm x 43.18mm
- Weight: 0.95 lbs (without batteries or power cord)
COMPATIBLE BATTERY TYPES:
- - Li-Ion / LiMn: 10440, 14500, 14650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 26500 & 26650
EFEST LUC V4 FOUR BAY LCD BATTERY CHARGER INCLUDES:
- (1) Efest LUC V4 Four Bay LCD Battery Charger
- (1) Wall Adapter
- (1) User Manual
** Batteries are sold separately
** DO NOT USE with battery types not listed above as doing so may cause personal injury. DO NOT leave batteries charging unattended or overnight.
** Always charge on a surface away from flammable materials (an empty kitchen counter is ideal)
- USE SPECIAL CAUTION WHEN USING LI-ION BATTERIES, MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS PURCHASE FROM A REPUTABLE MANUFACTURE / RESELLER AND ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURER’S CHARGING GUIDES.
- ALWAYS CHARGE IN / ON A FIREPROOF, CLEAN SURFACE THAT IS FREE OF FLAMMABLE ITEMS
- NEVER LEAVE BATTERIES CHARGING UNATTENDED
** Use at your own risk. VOLCANO will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper handling / use of this charger or batteries. Please make sure that you have a proper understanding of battery use and care before using batteries, especially Lithium Ion batteries.
Learn more about batteries & battery safety via BatteryUniversity.com